Colonel of the Guild's Page
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Guild and is the President of the Guild, as well as the Chairman of the Council.
This position is a voting member of the Council; however, they will abstain from voting except in cases of a tie.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day running of the organization
- The issuing of regulations, in the form of Council Orders
- Appointment of officers to senior leadership positions
- The official media contact for the Guild
- Responsible for calling and chairing the bimonthly Council (executive board) meeting; holds a tie-breaking vote in that council
- Responsible for chairing the annual membership meeting
- Responsible for overall roleplay coordination
- The official legal contact through the JAG office of the Guild
- Coordinates the various civilian offices of the Guild should any be implemented
These duties may be expanded as necessary by Council Orders, or delegated as appropriate to a staff member.
Go to main page