Guild Command Sergeant Major's Page
This position is responsible as the Member Ombudsman of the Guild and Vice President of Enlisted and New Member affairs for the Guild.
This is a voting member of the Council. First and foremost, the Guild CSM should do everything possible to enhance the fan experience of the members.
This includes all enlisted and even junior officers. The CSM should make sure they find what they are looking for in the fan environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Be the voice of the new members and all enlisted members within the Guild and to the Council, and assist those members as needed
- Act as an ombudsman to the Guild to resolve conflicts
- Create a bi-annual State of the Enlisted report to be presented to the Council
- Work closely with the LTC of Company Affairs to coordinate transfers and other company-member affairs
- Encourage member participation in the Guild
- Work with each chapter’s senior enlisted about their member’s desired level of involvement and assist them in getting their members to participate and have fun
- Responsible for overall roleplay coordination
- Help to train and educate senior enlisted personnel of chapters
- Encourage and mentor enlisted members to assume greater responsibilities within their chapters and the Guild as a whole
- Promote roleplay and cosplay within the Guild
These duties may be expanded as necessary by Council Orders, or delegated as appropriate to a staff member.
Go to main page