Company Affairs Page
This position is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Guild and is the Senior Vice-President of the Guild, as well as Vice-Chairman of the Council. This is a voting member of the Council.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the day-to-day operations of the Guild
- Issues regulations in the form of Company Directives
- Recommends members for senior leadership positions
- Oversees the Cadre and appoints the Commanding Officer (CO) of the Cadre
- Ensures Cadre member needs are met
- Supplies quick, effective, and proper support to members looking to form chapters
- Assists members in acquiring the requisite vetting tests for leadership; advise and guide in the initial set-up of their chapters; and on-going support as they grow
- Be a sounding board for issues and problems and offer solutions to same
These duties may be expanded as necessary by Council Orders, or delegated as appropriate to a staff member.
Go to main page