This position is responsible for coordinating the Contract Program of the Guild and is the Vice-President for Contracts on the Council. This is a voting member of the Council.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the day-to-day operations of the Guild
- Organizes and coordinates the Contracts Department and its programs
- Assigns Promotion Points to Contracts based on established criteria
- Assists chapter commanders in finding fun and exciting contracts for their chapter members to complete
- Reports results of Guild-wide contracts (such as Garrison Contracts) in a timely and accurate fashion
These duties may be expanded as necessary by Council Orders, or delegated as appropriate to a staff member.
Go to main page