This position is responsible for coordinating the Membership of the Guild and is the Vice-President for Membership on the Council. This is a voting member of the Council.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the day-to-day operations of the Guild
- Liaises with Recruiting, Company Affairs, and Recognition departments
- Adds new member to the rolls in an expedient manner
- Keeps the member and chapter databases up to date; including modifications, retirements, and removals of personnel and chapters
- Coordinate with chapters who have members that have gone “missing in action” (i.e., are inactive) and assists the chapters in reactivating the member or removing them from the rolls
These duties may be expanded as necessary by Council Orders, or delegated as appropriate to a staff member.
Go to main page